Year of the dog.
Yup. Proving to be a real DOG of a year already.

If you think that's bad, you should see my sister's car, let this be a message to anyone, park on my driveway, and be warned.
Thanks Karma, that wasnt too bad of a punishment on me, considering I robbed 3 houses and stole 7 cars. Not to mention the kids I threw bricks at. Scratching my car? What is that compared to all the bad things I've done. NOTHING...
(In case you didnt pick up on it. That was sarcasm.)

If you think that's bad, you should see my sister's car, let this be a message to anyone, park on my driveway, and be warned.
Thanks Karma, that wasnt too bad of a punishment on me, considering I robbed 3 houses and stole 7 cars. Not to mention the kids I threw bricks at. Scratching my car? What is that compared to all the bad things I've done. NOTHING...
(In case you didnt pick up on it. That was sarcasm.)

<< Home